Tips to be a Reliable Web Developer

You've got expertise in web design? or you are good at coding the program? I'm sure with 2 capital base, you can start earning money from the internet. How can it? Tips and tricks blog at this time, I want to share his secrets with you.
  • Find out what areas are needed today's Market - Website in the world, we know a lot of the current web application. Wherever possible you should be able to meet all these needs, although not directly as a whole, but at least gradually but surely.
  • Find a partner or partners that can help you work - This is very important. An example is me. My expertise is in the field of web design. I was quite master the field of HTML and CSS, so for web design issues, I can do yourself. My weakness is the coding program, used to create the application specific website. How do I solve this problem? The answer is: Find a partner who controlled the field. Perform oper project, where you will get a commission from the project. In this way, then all client requests can be fulfilled. Finding a partner is not easy, so much is hanging out, join in many webmaster forums, etc.
  • Master Internet Marketing, Particularly SEO - When a few months ago, I launched my web www.jasapembuatanweb.com, almost 95% of my clients come from search engines, especially Google. After a long walk, along with the many clients, the percentage to be reduced, 80% of SEO, 20% of word of mouth. As we know, the best level of marketing is word of mouth promotion. That was a sign of your business can be trusted and known to many people.
  • Keep learning about new things - As a web developer, keep learning about new things. Not only learn about the world wide web, but also learn about management, leadership, how to get along, how to motivate yourself, etc.
  • Refreshing to do in my spare time - I always do routine 2x a week of basketball. I regularly every Wednesday and Friday basketball, 5 pm, at the Taman Menteng Jakarta. I do this because of the exercise, mind, soul, and my body back fresh. Always comes new ideas and innovations. You were together, doing refreshing on a regular basis according to your interests.
  • Make a Business Card - Business cards are very important. Make business cards at least 2 boxes, containing 200 cards. Enter the 10 cards in your wallet. Each time you meet with your friends, every time you meet new people, give them your business card. Maybe they do not need you now, but if at any time they need your services, they live to see your data on your card.
  • When you are Starting a Big Business, make a Business entity - I was planning on this march to make a business entity. At least CV-based enterprises or small-scale PT should be able to soon I have. I was triggered to quickly create a business entity as I already 2x reject the tender of two major companies that came to me. I can not accept because they require should have a business entity. It is unfortunate is not it? whereas the value of a tender could be hundreds of millions.
  • Perform time Management of your Job - This you can do such as making a definite working hours, ie weekdays from Monday - Saturday, hours of work from the hours of 08:00 to 17:00.
  • Make your System Work - You can create your own working system that you think is effective and can simplify your job. You work the system if you can describe in your TOS (TERM OF SERVICE AGREEMENT or EMPLOYMENT). Describe your TOS on your website. This is important, especially to cope with finicky clients who want it a lot, which will be difficult for yourself if there is no definite TOS. I, too, was perfecting my current system is working.
Well for now that's all of my tips. I describe all this based on personal experience. May be useful for you.